Frequent Questions and Answers

For an Estonian

Q: What should I do if my passport have been stolen, lost ruined or unfit to use?

A: You should contact the nearest Honorary Consul and the loss travel document should be registered at the local police office in order to prevent identity theft of misuse of the passport

Q: What is the next step?

A: The Honorary Consul office will identify the person before issuing the Certificate of Return (CoR) as a temporary travel document.

Q: How long does the process will take?

A: The process of issuing the CoR will take approximately 2 to 3 days

Q: Is it possible to continue the travelling abroad by using the CoR?

A: No, it is not possible to continue the travelling abroad by using the CoR. They are standard documents stating the person’s right to return to Estonia

Q: Is there any other necessary formality before leave Bali by using the CoR?

A: Yes, there is. You should go to the Immigration Office Ngurah Rai at Jalan Perum Taman Jimbaran Asri No. 1, Jimbaran to get an exit-visa stamp by showing the formal letter from you Honorary Consul. The Immigration working days from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.


For an Indonesian

Q: Can I get my visa to Estonia at the Honorary Consul office in Denpasar?

A: As a Honorary Consul office, we can process a visa application. You should contact the Finland Embassy in Jakarta to apply a visa to Estonia.

Q: How long does the process?

A: Normally the visa process will take 3 weeks after you have submitted the required documents.

Q: How can I contact them?

A: You can contact Finland Embassy through 021-29393000 from Monday to Thursday between 9am to 12 pm local time regarding visa application.